TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this Website area, known as HiAlpha®, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this disclaimer and. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not access this website area, HiAlpha.
"HiAlpha" herein will be personified as ('Website') or ('System').
Unlawful or unauthorized use of any RB Milestone Group (RBMG) website or system (HiAlpha) is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into HiAlpha's systems, misuse of any passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a site.
HiAlpha users are to provide their real names and information in order to keep content precise and true. You agree to keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date. You affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the System is not intended for children under 18. If it comes to the attention of HiAlpha or any of its affiliated companies or divisions through reliable means that a registered user is a child under 18 years of age, HiAlpha will terminate that user's account at any time without notice.
Pursuant to your request or authorization, HiAlpha reserves the right to disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this website: (i) in order to provide a service, or (ii) as otherwise maybe required or permitted by the laws and industry standards that apply to HiAlpha, or (iii) to any company within the HiAlpha family of affiliated companies. You consent to the transmission, transfer or processing of such information as we deem necessary or appropriate and, by using and providing information through this website, you agree to such transfers. Use of this website may be monitored, tracked, and recorded. Anyone using this website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking, and recording. HiAlpha reserves the right to distribute or sell any information as it views appropriate.
Web Content and Materials
The data provided on this website (including links to non-HiAlpha affiliated websites) is for information purposes only, and is believed to be reliable. However, HiAlpha does not warrant its completeness, timeliness, or accuracy, nor does HiAlpha assume any liability therefor. Nothing on this website should be construed as a solicitation or offer or recommendation by HiAlpha to acquire or dispose of any security or financial instrument or to engage in any other transaction.
The information and materials contained in this website, and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials, are subject to change at any time without notice and any products and services provided may differ among geographic locations.
You agree to disclose:
- the existence at the time of writing of a long or short position (including stocks, options or other instruments);
- if your intentions are to sell or buy a stock within three days of writing about that stock; and
- any and all material relationships with companies whose stocks you write about, or material relationships with parties that stand to gain from the viewpoint you are outlining;
You agree not to:
Limitation of Liability
- sell user data. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer user data outside of your application;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc to other users of the System;
- transmit any content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- write about a stock with the intention to boost or reduce the stock's price;
- write information that infringes upon the rights of any other party. If other sources are quoted, the source must be clearly cited (and linked to when possible) and the quote must be within the parameters of fair use;
- post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information
- not to use applications or other manual or automatic devices or process to download, retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the System or its contents;
- you will not engage in any activities related to this website that are contrary to applicable law, official regulation or are otherwise contrary to the terms of any agreements you have with HiAlpha and
- in circumstances where locations of this website require identification for access, you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit access to your password or other identifying information only to authorized individuals. HiAlpha or its suppliers may discontinue or make changes in the information, products, or services described herein at any time without prior notice to you and without any liability to you. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and HiAlpha does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Given the nature and circumstances of HiAlpha, it reserves the right to terminate any or all website information, offerings, or transmissions theretofore provided without prior notice to the user. HiAlpha will upload research reports, documents and data as it sees fit and reserves the right to dismantle any research reports, documents or data at any time without prior consent from any parties. Furthermore, by offering this website and information, products, or services via this website, no distribution or solicitation is made by HiAlpha to any person to use this website or such information, products, or services in jurisdictions where the provision of this and such information, product(s), or service(s) is prohibited by law.
HiAlpha makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning this service. The services provided by HiAlpha and its third-party providers are on an "AS PROVIDED” basis, at the provider’s sole risk. You expressly disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including without limitation any warranty for the use or the results of the use of the data or services provided with respect to their correctness, quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance, timeliness, or continued availability.
Potential Disruption of Service
As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission problems, systems capacity limitations, and other like electronic problems, a user may, at times, experience difficulty accessing this website or communicating with HiAlpha through the Internet or other electronic and wireless services. You hereby acknowledge that any computer system or other electronic device, whether it is the users or an Internet service provider’s, or HiAlpha’s, can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by the author and HiAlpha or its affiliated companies. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without HiAlpha’s prior written consent, except to the extent permitted by the US Copyright Act of 1976 (the “Copyright Act”) and then only with notices of HiAlpha’s proprietary rights; provided however, that you may download information and print out hard copy for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information as downloaded.
Featured words or symbols used to identify the source of goods and services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. By agreeing to these terms, you agree that HiAlpha is entitled to utilize your company's logo for demonstration purposes on its site.
Links to Other Sites
Links to non-HiAlpha affiliated sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of the HiAlpha websites, and HiAlpha has no control over the content on such non-HiAlpha affiliated sites. If you choose to link to a website that is not controlled by HiAlpha, HiAlpha makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does HiAlpha warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. HiAlpha does not guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non-HiAlpha affiliated sites do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information, or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites.
The HiAlpha website provides examples of information and services we provide to our customers. Information contained in the website is based on sources we believe to be reliable but it is neither claimed to be all-inclusive nor guaranteed to be accurate. HiAlpha has not independently verified the facts, assumptions, and estimates contained in the information provided herein and accordingly, makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning the fairness, quality, accuracy, completeness, performance, timeliness, or continued availability of such information and opinions. Opinions reflect our judgment at a particular time and are subject to change due to economic, industry, and firm-specific factors. We do not undertake to any obligation or responsibility to update such opinions. The material provided in our website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities. Investors should obtain individual financial advice based on their own circumstances before making an investment decision. The securities mentioned in this website may not be eligible for sales in some states or countries, nor suitable for all types of investors; their value and the income they produce may fluctuate and/or be adversely affected by exchange rates. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance of an investment. The value of investments may fall as well as rise, and investors may not get back the amount invested. In addition to the relationships disclosed concerning the subject company(ies). For securities discussed in third party research reports, HiAlpha and its affiliates, principals and employees, other than the research analyst(s) covering the particular securities, may have a position in such securities or own options, rights, or warrants to purchase such securities.
Additional information is available upon request.
As a user of HiAlpha®
, you have entrusted to us your personal data. We recognize that your relationship with us is based on trust, and that you expect us to act responsibly and in your best interest. Due to the fact that your personal information is private, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in its safekeeping and use.
We have adopted policies and procedures that are designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of member information. In addition, these policies and procedures are designed to prevent unauthorized access to or use of member records or information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any member.
At your request or authorization, we may disclose non-public personal information as a service or to the extent that it may relate to a transaction, or as otherwise may be required or permitted by the laws and industry standards that apply to us (i.e. anti-money laundering, regulatory requests).
In accordance with your preferences, we restrict access to non-public personal information about you. The exception to the foregoing is when our employees may need to access the information in order to provide products and services to you or as otherwise may be necessary in their day to day activities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information.
Our privacy policies and procedures will continue to apply to your information even if your account is no longer active.
For your protection, we recommend that you do not provide your account information to anyone. If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to your account, please contact us immediately. If you receive an email that has mistakenly been sent to you (e.g. profile claiming), please contact us immediately.
You may receive notices of changes to our privacy policies and procedures or periodic updates of this notice, as required by law.
At HiAlpha, we are proud of the trust and confidence we have earned from you. We will continue to earn that trust and confidence by keeping your non-public personal information secure and confidential.